From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, 5 May 2013 1:00 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Can I have more than one e-mail account on an iDevice?

Hi Andrew,

Yes, you can have as many as you want, well, I guess having 10 may not be
practical and if you had them all set to Push it would use up a lot of
battery. Anyhow, I have both my business email and my one personal Hotmail
account set up, you can either see all emails in the "All Inboxes" folder or
you can go to each account separately. You would set one of the accounts as
your default account, typically it's whichever one you create first that is
set as the default account by default. If you compose a message and want to
send it from the other account, you can double tap on the "From" field, then
a pop up control becomes visible where you can flick up or down and select
whichever account you want.

The iPhone has predefined account types such as Exchange, gmail, Yahoo,
Windows Live Hotmail or you can choose "other" and then you can choose
whether you want to set up the account as an IMAP or POP account. If you
want your mail to be kept in sync between a computer and your iPhone or even
have other devices, I highly recommend you use IMAp or, if you use a Hotmail
or Outlook.com account, use the Windows Live Hotmail account which sets up
the account using Exchange Active Sync.

I just looked at your email address and I don't know what the Bigpont.net
provider offers, but obviously you would need to have the correct
information handy as far as IMAP settings are concerned or if they only
support POP, you need incoming server, outgoing server, user name, password
etc.

I personally like Outlook.com a lot which used to be Hotmail/Windows Live
because Microsoft has done a lot of upgrades to the service and it's top
notch.