From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Casey
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 7:00 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: would like some case recamendations for the iPhone 5

Hello fellow glisters.
I am ready for a phone up grade and I am thinking about staying with the
iPhone.
Or going with one of the galaxy phone either the 3 or 4.
So if I would stay with the iPhone I would need to purchase a new case.
I was thinking about the life prof case.
The otter box defender case is a bit to bulky.
I would like to get a good case that will protect the phone the most I can.
and that would hamper the sound of the phone.
So any and all recommendations for cases are welcome.

--
Casey