From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 4:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Looktel Money Reader Has Been Updated

Hi Les and others,

I just updated and for the Canadians on the list, the update includes the
new $100, $50 and $20 bills although as they are clearly marked with braille
dots it is not really necessary to use Money Reader with those new bills
especially since the dots on the new polymer bills don't seem to wear off,
at least not so far. Money Reader is still useful for $5 and $10 bills where
the dots have worn off until the new bills come out later this year.