From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ron Pelletier
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Looktel Money Reader

Hi Joe,

I noticed in the previous version that US currency is recognized
consistently at a very high speed if the lighting is good.  The Canadian
dollar which is the only other currency I have acces to right now is a bit
slower.  I wrote the developer and they told me that this was normal for the
pound and Australian dollar also.  Haven't tried the new version yet.

Ron & Danvers