From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Cris Ali
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Kindle.

Yes, you use your internet explorer on your PC or the appropriate browser on
your MAC and log on to your amazon.com account and buy the books from the
kindle store there.  It will automatically sync your kindle books to your
iPhone or iPad as soon as you launch the kindle app.

There is also an easier way that involves more steps, but still easier to
navigate.
First, install the amazon app on your IOS device.
Second, Select the Kindle Store.
Third do the search about the book you want.
Four add the book to your wish list.
Five launch your internet explorer and logon to your amazon account.
six Choose your wish list.
Seven buy the book or books which are already there in your wish list.
The book or books will be automatically synced to your IOS devices if you
have the kindle app installed on them.

Cris

Twitter: http://twitter.com/JerusalemBoy