FYI, first, I do not own stock in the Aldi Company, but there web site is also accessible and they have put a link on there page "saying click here if you are using screen reading software." There site is easy to navigate.

From: "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 7:44 AM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: aldi app for iPhone.

Tina, I had written them several months ago about their app not being accessible, so they either listened to people like me or decided on their own to make it work for us, either way, it is fantastic. I have gone to another local grocery store and suggested they do the same thing as their weekly adds are pic's rather than text and their plea was that they were a small store, bothers me a bit, but I won't stop asking.

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina Murphy" <tmurph...@nycap.rr.com>