Hi Lauren. Great post about KeePass. I just went into MiniKeePass and created a
test record. When I got to the password field, there was a button labeled
wrench next to it. When I selected this wrench button, it let me choose the
number of characters I wanted in the generated password from between 10 and 25.
There is also a button where you select the style of the generated password. I
used the default of mixed upper and lower case letters and numbers. This
generated a secure password. At least it was something I'd never be able to
remember. Have you tried that wrench button?

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone