  From: Arnold Schmidt
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 12:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Read2Go on an iPhone 5

  Since writing my message yesterday, I have read a little more with VoiceOver,
and bolstered my feelings that it is more trouble than it is worth, for
continuous reading.  I am very glad we have the ability to use VoiceOver, to
enable us to use VoiceOver's navigation features, and to know how to spell
words if need be.  However, having to advance it page by page like that, and
having it read the menu at the bottom of the page?  No. In my opinion, the
designers of Read To Go meant it to be used primarily with its own voices.  It
flows better with them.

  Arnold Schmidt