Hi Sieghard,

I think Arianna wanted the link for direct download of the podcast mp3
file, without using the player. Not sure why she couldn't get the
context menu to come up with a "copy link" option, but here's a
shortened, direct link to the mp3 file for Jonathan's old Siri demo:
http://bit.ly/13xNDd0
I prefer to post full URLs, which for this case is:
http://audioboo.fm/boos/544034-a-comprehensive-audio-demonstration-of-siri.mp3

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther