From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Siri's answers

In Jonathan's podcast when Siri first appeared, he asked her questions and
she gave direct answers.  "Who is the prime minister of New Zealand" gave a
single answer.  When I ask Siri who is the Mayor of Aurora, Illinois, she
gives me a bunch of links to choose from instead of just telling me.  is
this supposed to be an upgrade?  Does US Siri answer less directly than
Australian Siri?