Hello all. I saw on Twitter this morning that voice dream reader is half off. I
do not know how long the sale is lasting, but if you are looking for an awesome
way to read text documents, unprotected EPUB books, PDF documents, Or book
share books, here is your chance to get this awesome app at a reduced price.

For those of you who don't know what the app is, basically it is a way to read
text documents as if they were audio files. When this app is reading your
document, you can deposit and continue reading with a two finger double tap.
You can do the same with the pause play button on your headphone. It will also
continue reading even if the phone is locked.

I have provided the link to the app below so you can more easily find it in the
app store directly from your device, or from iTunes on a Mac or PC.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-dream-reader-text-to/id496177674?mt=8

---
Sent from Raul's iPhone - (832) 554-7285. Please excuse any dictation or auto
complete errors.