Thanks all for the references to the manual. My Google searches sure did not
come up with these. I wonder if I get different results using the IPhone
than on the PC.

Anyway, a brief review of this device. So far as I can tell, it will not
control music which I think was how this topic got started to begin with. I
have not yet registered for the Vocalist service, so I don't know what all
that will enable. But otherwise, all it does is answer or ignore calls,
redial the last call or start Siri. I must say that Siri has been excellent
so far, and that is usually the downfall of bluetooth.

This thing is small and light. It is the size of my little finger. It has a
loop on the earpiece that is supposed to fit it in your ear but they did not
give different sizes and it feels a bit big for my ear. It also has a hook
to secure behind your ear.

I would say for the money it is a very good device. If you don't require the
remote control to start/stop and skip through music, the size and weight and
sound and microphone quality are excellent.

Again, thanks for the help.

Eric