Hi, from my experience it does work, but I don't really care for the microphone in the M50. So, if you are in a noisy or windy environment, the headset will not pick up your voice very clearly. You have to press and hold the Home button on your phone too in order to get Siri working with this headset because pressing the talk button it for a long press didn't work for me. So, I don't believe it's totally there with Siri. On a slightly different note, I just purchased the Samsung HM1700 Bluetooth headset and it works better. I'll write the list in a separate thread about my experiences with this headset and maybe this might be something you will consider.

Cheers.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. - Sheldon Cooper