The pop up windows appear when you call for them. Like if you double tap and
hold in a text area, the pop up will have the select, select all, paste. Etc.
Voice over will automatically go to the window. Think of these windows like
when your iPhone opens a new screen with options when you call for it. Its the
same thing, but only using a portion of the iPad's much larger screen.

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze any tie ping or spelin airors.