The newest update to TuneIn Radio is not perfect though since on the
new Live tab you can choose what genres you want to hear live concerts
from. There appear to be some accessibility issues here since I can
double tap on a genre but I am not told it has been selected. I am
also not told which genres I have selected when I swipe through the
screen. If anyone has gotten this to work please do share. To give
feedback on Twitter, use the username of @TuneIn. If all you want to
do is listen to stations, and add and delete favorites and basic
things, it works great.

Regards,
Wayne Merritt

Follow me on Twitter at: