From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 12:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Giveaway of the Day

There is no problem registering the program.
the problem is that the software is not speech friendly.
I tried using Jaws and NVDA.
I could not find any buttons menus....
I also tried geting Jaws to find the text color, without any luck.
Dont waste your time with this program.

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"