Hello, Chandan.

Let's use AnonyMouse's example of the AppleVis main feed.

1.  Open Lire.

2.  Activate the "Add New Feed" button.

3.  Activate the "Manually from a URL" button.  (In a previous
message, I incorrectly quoted the label of this button as something
like "Add from URL.")

4.  Type a name into the edit box labeled "What's your feed's name?".
This can be any label you desire.

5.  Type the URL into the next edit area.  The "http://"; is already
provided for you.  In our example, you would type

www.applevis.com/feed-all

Let us know if this procedure works for you.  If you need help in
discovering the other RSS feeds on the AppleVis page, let us know.

Craig