To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: Help, Lost Some iPhone 5 noizes

You do not say if voice over is working, but whenever I have a problem I cannot figure out, I turn off my iPhone, wait about ten seconds then turn it back on. Remember, you must hold down the top button for about 3 to 4seconds to turn it on. The phone will reboot in about twenty seconds.
Hope this helps

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze any tie ping or spelin airors.