Hello,

I never leave my phone charging unless its connected to my Mac, and I just need
it to be connected for whatever reason.  I generally get a full days use from
my iPhone 5 on a full charge.  A full day for me is about from 7:30 AM to about
9 or 10 PM.

This is while doing about an hours worth of streaming music, maybe 30 minutes
to an hour of phone calls, more texting than I'm willing to count, lol, and
around an hour of just miscellaneous activities like using Siri, web browsing,
checking/composing e-mail, a game here or there.  My iPhone usage use to be a
bit higher but, many things I used to do on my iPhone, I now do on my iPad mini
for the most part.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info