I'm playing a mud (multi user dungeon) called Alter Aeon (www.alteraeon.com). it's a sword and sorcery type game with quests and lots of skills and spells to learn. Takes a lot of time to play and is very addictive. You can also get into adventuring groups with people from all over the world.

Keith
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mária Orovcíková" <maria.orovcik...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:38 AM
Subject: Which online games are your favourite?

Hi list,
I think this topic has been discused here some time ago, but I thought I'd bring it up again. I hope you forgive me. Is there anyone who would play online games rather than off-line games or the games against computer/robot? I like online games and playing with people very much and I find off-line games very boring. I don't have many online games and those games I have, I am not excellent at playing them, but I am sure it is a matter of practice.
So what online games do you play?
I have King's corner, Dice world and Lost cities, but these last two I haven't tried much. I am looking for more online games, mostly card games. So if anyone knows of any nice card game, please post it here.
As for off-line games, I have Moxie which I like a lot.
I hope this is not very much off-topic and I won't be kicked out by the moderator :-))
Have a wonderful day.
Maria