From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Carol Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple just approved All Access: Talking Menus & More

Found this app now and I have looked for items locally. I'm not too
impressed. Although it found a number local to us, it was difficult to know
which parts of the menu you were reading at all times. There are quite a few
unlabelled buttons And when going back to the menus I don't seem to be able
to find places which appeared first on the list.. This meant that I Found I
had selected items and they wanted me to place an order. Okay, I'll go on
looking at this one but it will  have to improve a bit before I'm
interested!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch

On 29 May 2013, at 12:26 PM, "Fred Olver" <goodfo...@charter.net> wrote:

> I hand-copied it in to Safari which is on my phone, from my Windows PC.
>
> Fred Olver
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa belville"
> <missktlab1...@frontier.com>

the Email?  Because I pasted it into IE 8 and had no issues with the page

>> Lisa
>>
>> Chocolate is the answer... who cares what the question is!
>>
>> Lisa Belville
>> missktlab1...@frontier.com
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Olver"
>> <goodfo...@charter.net>

I attempted to find the app "AllAccessMenus in the app store, no go. What to
do?

>> Fred Olver
>> ----- Original Message -----  From: Todd Bernhard

Talking Menus & More.  Apple just approved it and you can get it, here, for
free:
>> http://bit.ly/AllAccessMenus
>>
>> The app is totally free and has access to over one million menus. It also
offers links to deals, twitter, phone, maps, weather and more.  There is
also our LogoLauncher feature which lets you scan a logo to bring up that
brand's menu and information!  I've tried to make extensive use of
voiceover, although the app also offers built-in text-to-speech if you turn
Talking Hints on, in the Settings.  It's also useful for deaf, hard of
hearing, non-verbal and non-english speaking users as it can speak the order
for you, to the wait staff.
>> I'd love your feedback.  I've already submitted an update based on
feedback.

>> Todd Bernhard
>> Contributing Editor, iPhone Life Magazine Cofounder,
>> AllAccessMenus.com, Menus that speak to you, and for you!
>> Founder of www.NoTieSoftware.com, AutoVerbal Talking Soundboard &
>> AutoRingtone Custom TEXT-TO-SPEECH Caller ID Ringtones No virus found in
this message.
>> 05/25/13
>>

>> --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
Google Group.
>> ---  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "VIPhone" group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.

Groups "VIPhone" group.

>> -----