I tried this with my Plantronics M50. I pressed and held the answer button on
the headset until I heard the Seri tone. A dialogue box opened that said
Plantronics m50. And iPhone. I selected the M50, and double tapped. Then it
said dismissed Seri, so I did. I started the process over, said to call my wife
at home, and nothing happened until I double tapped the screen. Then the call
went through. Try double tapping the screen after you give the command. This
may solve the problem, however, if you need to touch the screen you may as well
go into contacts.

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze any tie ping or spelin airors.