Hi,all.

Last night I downloaded Audio Archery and made it to level 7.

This morning I can't get past the intro. I disable voice over and start the game, I'm told the score for round one. Then there's a sound moving from right to left much like the arrow sound effect, but it's not. I can't get the game to do anything until the round is up. Tapping or flicking up or down does nothing.

I tried closing the game using the app switcher and then restarting with the same results. I also tried rebooting the phone and got the same thing. Any thoughts? This was working perfectly last night.
Lisa

Chocolate is the answer... who cares what the question is!

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com