  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 11:32 AM
  Subject: Menu button in All Access app, was: Apple Just Approved AllAccess
Menus

  Steve,

  Keep in mind that the menu button is only there if a restaurant has submitted
menus to Locu.com. I live in a small town in British Columbia, Canada and while
the app lists a dozen or so restaurants including Boston Pizza, McDonald's,
Subway, Tim Horton's and Dairy Queen all of which are large chains, none of
these have a menu button. McDonald's is listed 3 times, Subway twice and
neither listing has it. I only found 2 quite small places that have a menu
button and then what is actually listed is not much and in some cases not very
descriptive and also without prices.

  I think Todd has an awesome idea with this app and I could see how this app
could be fantastic, but of course the app could be the best app in the world,
but if the content is missing or lacking detail and accuracy it still won't be
too useful.

  I'll certainly continue to check out any updates and maybe try to encourage a
couple of restaurant owner's to submit their menus to Locu.com and see how it
goes. Not sure, if Todd is reading this, what could be done about the duplicate
listings, but I assume this is a Locu.com issue.