To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 12:07 PM
Subject: voicemail question

Hello Listers,
How would I go about leaving a voicemail for some one, with out actually calling the number. I remember when I had the haven I could call my own voicemail and press pound or star and I was able to dile the persons phone number and could leave them a voicemail that way. Now I am using the iPhone 4s and I can't seem to do that. Can some one please help?
Thanks
Michael
Windows Live ID:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
e-mail:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID:
mikeameli
John F. Kennedy
"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"