You're right Fred. like I said with Chuck just a second ago, I tend to forget
sometimes, that that is the case, but there are those that just can't get or
grasp the iPhone concept and it's Ok. I am curious to know how much this would
run somebody and how readily available it's going to be, can you get it right
alongside an iPhone, as a choice through providers, what are the big
pricepoints, etc. I deifnitely need my afternoon coffee, I almost made a big
mess with this but you're right. Thanks again Fred. Talk to you soon.