Hi Ramy,

In order to copy photos from your phone to the computer all you need to do
Iis go to "Computer" or "My Computer" if you use Windows XP. Here you will
see your iPhone listed, press enter on it and open the camera folder, most
likely something like DCMI. This is the one exception where you can copy
things straight from your phone without iTunes.

In order to move photos or albums back to your iPhone you have to use
iTunes, go to your device and check the Photos tab/button. Now you can
browse to the pictures or folders on your computer and sync them.

No, you cannot create albums on the phone and sync them back to your
computer and you cannot rename photos on your phone other than by using the
custom label feature in Voiceover, but as Ann pointed out, this can be
unreliable if you move the picture to another album etc.