That was my thought.  I have hundreds of pictures that I will never see.
Pictures of my parents, grand parents, my sisters and brother and more.  At
least with a video clip, I have both a picture of what's going on and the audio
to go with it.  Watching a 6 minute video and listening to old faithful going
off and my wife trying to describe it will she's watching it and forgets to
talk!  Here's me, what's going on?  What's happening?  Then she gets a red face
and starts describing again.  Then this other guy behind us starts describing
it better so the wife let him. LOL!  I tried to get him to say who he was.
Finally he said Lamont Cranston!  I said sir, to a blind guy, you really are
the shadow!  That got me big laughs! LOL!  He said that was the first name to
pop into his head and was amazed that I said the shadow because he hadn't
thought of that old radio show sense he was a boy.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone 4.