From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Karen Poulakos
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:50 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question on Square Card Reader

I just received a Square credit card reader, and would be interested in
communicating with someone who has experience with it.

1.  Is it possible to use a splitter, pluged into the earphone jack, to be
able to plug in both the reader and an earphone?  If so, is there anything I

should specificly ask for when purchasing the splitter?  I would rather not
use a wireless headset unless it's absolutely necessary.

2.  If I install the app on both my iPhone and iPad, can I switch back and
forth between the two, or am I limited to using it on one device?

Thanks,

Karen P