Hello,
So I've ordered and received my Apple TV yesterday. I'm back with a
question. I discovered yesterday--I'm not the biggest TV watcher; my
husband is--that I have an older model television. The ports are round
and not oblong. Is there a cord for this so we can see pictures and
hear sound? Or do I have to buy another television? Thank you so much
to all.

Sharonda