From: DJ
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 7:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: T-Mobile and Cellular Data suggestions/questions

Be aware that the iPhone has been known to switch from wi-fi to celular when
it has been in the locked screen for a while.  Some folks have confirmed
this by waiting for 5 or 10 minutes, pressing the sleep button, and quickly
touching the space where the wi-fi / cell information is given.  Frequently,
the phone will say 4g, or whatever it was using.  It does switch back to
wi-fi pretty quickly after you unlock it though.  My suggestion is to turn
celular data off while at home to avoid this.  This forces the phone to stay
on wi-fi.

Dj