Hello James,

Just to let you know along with others. Today was the day that Twitter has
pushed over to their v1.1 API. So this means as of this afternoon. That a
few apps will no longer work until they get this updated. Not certain if
this is in your case.

This includes the The Qube on the Microsoft platform as well.

As for Twitterrific. Make sure you have the Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
v5.2.2. This is still working. All other older version most likely will no
longer be working.

Lastly, there are reports coming out slowly that other apps that use the
Twitter as part of their app are having the same problem. I have confirmed
this in a handful as of tonight.

If you do have the latest version of the Twitterrific 5 for Twitter and
continue to have problems. I highly advise you in contacting them since this
is still working for the most of us.

HTH

Regards,
AnonyMouse

If you are using the latest Twitterrific