Shannon, any reasons not to update Twitterrific? Just curious!

Chris

On 12/06/2013 16:11, Shannon Dyer wrote:
No. Twitterific isn't working for me either, and it is the older version that
I'm using. Also, Nightowl refuses to work on my Mac, so I'm out of options for
twitter. At least for the moment.

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesin...@gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs