Hello all. This is to send out a public list apology because of a mistake I made with the management of this list. I have no excuse, but I'd like to explain.

First off, I've gotten more contractor work lately. I'm certainly not apologizing for having too much work <smile>, however that also means a change in my routine regarding several things which are not part of my real life.

I've been doing my best to keep up with the moderated messages and with the list content, but I've fallen behind. The other day I was quickly going through the moderation queue and had selected 30 messages to approve. However I was doing this all too quickly before I had to leave my home, and instead of choosing the post button I chose the spam and ban button. This meant that many new members, including some older ones on moderation were banned from the list. I had to get going as I said, and so didn't have time to go and fix it. I couldn't just press alt-left arrow and re-try unfortunately. So, I've been slowly unbanning members as I can. Unfortunately Google Groups will let me ban as many messages and members as I want all at once, but so far I haven't been able to unbanned multiple addresses at once. So, I've been doing them one-by-one. If you know of anyone who can't post to the list, please forward them this message and ask them to write me directly to let me know it looks like they were banned and I'll verify that and get back with them to fix the issue.

Once again, I apologize for this mistake, and I hope something stupid doesn't happen again because of my rushing to get things done.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
*Knock Knock Knock*, Penny... *Knock Knock Knock*, Penny... *Knock Knock Knock*, Penny... - Sheldon Cooper