From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 9:09 AM
To: viphone
Subject: Re: any way to close speaker while calling

Hi,

At least on the iPhone 5, while on a call you can't turn Voiceover off with
a triple press of home while the phone is still to your ear.  You would need
to then move the phone away from your ear, thus putting the device on
speaker phone.  This leaves one with the problem of having their phone stuck
on speaker phone, with no way of turning it off.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore