From: "Nasreen Bhutta" <nasreenbhu...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Facebook app frustrations

Hello Christine,
I too feel your  frustration with the  Face Book app. Unfortunately, I don't
have the answers to all your questions, but one thing  I have noticed is
with the  Back Button in Notifications, your not imagining it, "Yes" it is
missing.
I had  my Daughter take a look at the screen, just incase the button might
have been moved to a newer location on the screen, I think lately,  the App
might have been updated and the Back button is  no longer there.
So, what I  found  does  work, is  to  double tap on the Notification
Heading  and that should    prompt you out of that screen and  allow  you
access to the main screen again.
Try this, it should  work,  I know I was  stuck in that one screen myself,
and it was a pain to get out.
Hope  this   helps.
Take care.