Hi Don,

Talking Goggles really is super easy since there are only 5 buttons (when in
Still Camera mode) or 4 buttons (when in Video mode).

As you already found out, the button at the top right is for language.
At the top left Flash Off means exactly that, Flash Off.
If you double tap it it just says Flash which means the Flash is on.

Then, in Still Camera mode, there are 3 buttons across the bottom:
At the bottom left is the Gallery button which opens the Goggles Album in
your Photos area.
If you go to the Settings app and Goggles you can turn off the saving of
pictures you take.
In the middle just above the home key is the Camera Copy 14 button which is
where you tap to take the picture.
In the stock camera app that button is exactly in the same place, but it's
called Take Picture which is a bit more descriptive.
The last button at the bottom right is where you toggle between video and
Still Camera mode.
If you go to video mode the camera immediately starts recording and if you
leave it on video mode I find that if you just exit the app, the next time
you go back it automatically starts recording so you don't even have to turn
it on.
Anyhow, you know if it is recording because if it is the button just above
the home key will say Stop and if it is not recording it will say Record (at
least I think it does, I labeled a few of the buttons a bit differently, for
example, my Camera Copy 14 button just says Take Picture as in the stock
camera app.

When you are in video mode the Gallery button is not there because videos
are not saved.