Thanks for this awesome tip.  I didn't relize there was an edit box there
either.

Verse of the Week and Thought:
1 Peter 4:8
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude
of sins.
Thought:
In one area or another, we're all blind when it comes to our own sin. It's
much more comfortable to look at someone else and point to their
transgressions. Selfish love covers our own sin, while true unconditional
love will look more honestly at our own sin and overlook the offenses of
others.
Where love is in abundance, people are quickly forgiven.
<

Prayer:  “O merciful God, fill our hearts, we pray, with the graces of your
Holy Spirit; with love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness,
faithfulness, humility, and self-control. Teach us to love those who hate
us; to pray for those who despitefully use us; that we may be the children
of your love, our Father, who makes the sun to rise on the evil and the
good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. In adversity grant us
grace to be patient; in prosperity keep us humble; may we guard the door of
our lips; may we lightly esteem the pleasures of this world, and thirst
after heavenly things; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  (Prayer of Anselm,
1033-1109 AD)
Psalm 98:1-4
1 O sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things!  His
right hand and his holy arm  have gotten him victory.
2 The LORD has made known his victory, he has revealed his vindication in
the sight of the nations.
3 He has remembered his steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of
Israel.  All the ends of the earth have seen  the victory of our God.
4 Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth; break forth into joyous
song and sing praises!

Below is how to subscribe to Dan's Tips or a daily devotional as well as
some uplifting reading for the day.

To receive emails regarding Dan's daily Tips or the Daily HotSpot
Devotional, send an email to dthomps...@mchsi.com with "subscribe Dan's
Tips" or "subscribe Hotspot Devotional" in the subjectline.  “Lord Jesus,
your word is life and truth. Instruct my heart that I may grow in the
knowledge of your truth and live according to your word”.
Psalm 19:8-11