From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Tom rash
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:03 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Syncing music from iPhone to iTunes and app recommendations

I'm no expert on this, but when I purchase music on my iPhone the music is
downloaded to my iPhone.  In iTunes on the PC there is a recently purchased
item, go in there and you will see a list of recently purchased music.  Do a
right click on that and one of the chhoices is to download that song to your
PC.  After the music is downloaded to my PC, then I copy it to my hard
drive, which is where I play my music from on iTunes.