Just thought I'd post that Harper Collins has a number of Kindle books on sale
for 99 cents. I know that some of you like cookbooks, which don't come up on
BookShare.  Here are a few listings, all of which get over 4-star ratings and
have paperback and hardcover prices that are much more expensive:

• Pizza, Focaccia, Flat and Filled Breads For Your Bread Machine: Perfect Every
Time by Lora Brody
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T5O9UI/>
• Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seasoned America by Paul Prudhomme
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BC2WRY/>
• Chef Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Tastes: Exciting Flavors from the State that
Cooks by Paul Prudhomme
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BC2WFQ/>
• Fiery Foods That I Love by Paul Prudhomme
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BC2ZWG/>
• Celebrate with Chocolate: Totally Over-the-Top Recipes by Marcel Desaulniers
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AJSVDE/>
• Death by Chocolate Cakes: An Astonishing Array of Chocolate Enchantments by
Marcel Desaulniers
<http://www.amazon.com/Death-Chocolate-Cakes-Enchantments-ebook/dp/B005AJWTK0/>
• The Shun Lee Cookbook by Michael Tong
<http://www.amazon.com/The-Shun-Lee-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B003V1WTOA/>

Here's a link to some more 99 cent Harper Collins sale items of various genres,
but it's not complete, and you'll have to wade through the items:
<http://amzn.to/196RUwC>

This is also a quick check that my posts are still getting through to the list,
since I've had to read this list on the web site for the past week.  (No
messages coming through to me via email).

Cheers,

Esther