Well, here in the UK, I also found that the Daily emails  I was receiving also
had prices in cents and dollars. Out of curiosity, I found a book that I
wanted, but obviously was in the US Amazon store, and looked it up. I found,
much to my surprise and delight,   it happened also to be on special okay, it
took me a little more work As I had to go and search for it in the UK store but
I think it was worth it!

Hope this helps

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch