I may be incorrect here, but insofar as I know, the full page Braille display
only exists in the realm of speculitive fiction. The biggest obstacle here
remains the production of inexpensive refreshable cells. I cannot tell you how
many concepts I have heard about that would make refreshable Braille cells
cheap. Thus far, unless I'm in the twilight zone, none of them have been
released or used.
Besides all that, a full page Braille display would be, to say the least,
rather bulky. The current trend would appear to be leaning toward blue thooth
connectivity and portability.

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richr...@gmail.com