Hi all. I received permission from Cara Quinn to post these items for sale on
this list. So, here goes.

11 piece iPhone 5 accessory bundle.
All of these items that come with this bundle are brand new in package. Here is
what you get:
1 wall charger
1 car charger
2 iPhone 5 lightning USB sync and charge cables.
2 sets of ear buds with microphone.
3 screen protectors.
1 retractable 3.5mm audio cable. about 30 inches long when extended but only a
couple
of inches long when retracted.
1 audio cable splitter to be able to have two people listen to music, movies, or
a book at the same time.
If you bought all of these items separate you would spend at least $50 and
probably
more like $75. The Price for this bundle is $30 plus shipping. I have
available in white or black. Please email me at
harb...@gmail.com if interested.

Apple Certified Mophie Juice pack power station.

It is brand new in package and is super small.
About four inches long, 2 inches wide, and a half inch thick. This is Apple
certified meaning that it has passed Apple's stringent requirements and
specifications to make
sure it is completely safe for your Apple device. This will work on all other
devices
and not just Apple devices. Price is $40 plus shipping. Email me if interested
at harb...@gmail.com
>From the Mophie name you have come to know and trust. This powerful 4000 mAh
>external
battery can handle the battery needs of any iDevice
including the power-hungry iPad, as well as wide-range of USB-enabled devices at
super-fast speeds. With completely reengineered battery and electronics, the
Juice
Pack PowerStation has a charging output of up to 2.1 amp and is capable of
switching
between 500 mAh, 1 A and 2.1 A charge. It includes a special high-output battery
that provides ultra-fast charging that's 4 times faster than traditional USB
batteries!
Additionally, improved conversion efficiency means more power actually makes it
your device. This product is Apple certified.