From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of sen...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:24 AM
To: ViPhone
Subject: Mophie Juice Pack Air for 4S

Have you used the Mophie Juice Pack Air phone case with battery for your 4S?
It is supposed to almost double your iPhone talk time between charges. I am
looking to get this so that I may last a whole day with my 4S. Any comments?

Web reviews are very contradictory. Some swear by it and some call it trash.
Will appreciate actual user remarks. Thanks in anticipation!