HI.  you can only type and tweet in the free version in the paid version you
can email, send to facebook, sms and copy to clip board o and add to calendar.
think i have them all.

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl