  From: Todd Bernhard
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 5:33 AM
  Subject: All Access update is out - search by typing part of a restaurant's
name

  Greetings,

  Thank you for your continued support and feedback.  The fourth version of our
All Access Taking Menus & More app has just been approved by Apple, and the app
has only been out exactly one month!

  This version lets you type all or part of a restaurant's name when searching.
 So you can type S U B W for example and have subway restaurants listed.

  Here's a link to the app:

  http://bit.ly/AllAccessMenus

  Keep sending your feedback, using the feedback button in the app, and we
appreciate your reviews on the iTunes app store.  Your help makes the app
better and lets others know about it.

  Todd Bernhard
  t...@allaccessmenus.com