Hi Dan,

I use feedler myself. I think it is only around 2 or 3 bucks. It hsas been just updated to work with different feed perviders. HTH.

Matthew

sent from my vinux 4 vm

On 06/28/2013 04:52 PM, Dan Beaver GMail wrote:
Hi,
I have been getting my news feed via the internet under windows. However, I'd like to move all that to my IPhone. Does anyone have experience with news feed apps? How accessible are they and which has proven to be the most accessible? I'd prefer free apps but will consider paid ones too if they are really good
Thanks.
Dan Beaver
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.