Hi Sieghard and All, from what I have seen over Twitter, the office app is not
accessible to voiceover users. Pity as I am desperate to use my "i" devices in
conjunction with office for work. Hopefully we might be able to campaign
Microsoft to improve the app for accessibility.
Thanks,
Jo

Sent from my iPhone