Basically, you need to overwrite the newer version with the older version. You
can either:
Go to the iTunes, apps, folder using explorer and delete the latest version,
followed by your steps, or copy the older version into the app folder and
overwrite the newer version. I prefer the second method myself.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone