From: "shaf" <shafpa...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: so frustrated with an app, please help

Actually, Apple have been really good to me when it comes to refund
for broken apps. Send an email to iTunesStoreSupport[at]apple[dot]com,
tell them the app doesn't do what it say it does and to issue a full
refund. They will refund you as an exception to the terms and
conditions, which states that "all sales are final."

-Shaf